KA227 PARTNERSHIPS FOR CREATIVITY
PROJECT NAME: Digital Itinerants; Youth and Youth Workers collaborate to CREATE an inclusive society through CULTURE
Project Owner: Manisa Governorship
PROJECT OBJECTIVE: The main objectives of the project are to emphasize the importance of intangible cultural heritage among young people in order to create a sustainable and tolerant future and
To increase the quality and effectiveness of youth work.
Manisa Automotive Priority Qualified Personnel Move
Project Owner: Manisa Governorship
Social Development Support Program (SOGEPAR) moves the scope of Manisa Employment Automotive Qualified Social Development Priority Support Our project has been Turkey’s most successful project with 99 points.
Budget: 1.130.100,00 TL
Grant Amount: 1.000.000,00 TL
KA2 Adult Education Project
My Disability Is Not Obstacle For My Sexuality
Manisa Governorship EU and External Relations projected by the Office “Cooperation for the exchange of Innovations and Best Practices” “KA204 – Strategic Partnerships for Adult Education” held the title of the application and the Republic of Turkey’s project is accepted by the National Agency.
KA1 Youth Project TARZAN; Young Environmental Activists
Project Reference Number: 2019-2-TR01-KA105-078573
Project Grant: 12.900,00 Euro
Grant Applicant: Manisa Governorship
Project Partners: INTERSIC (INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL INNOVATION CENTER) (Greece), Sustainable Vibes (Italy), ASOCIATIA TINERILOR CU INITIATIVA CIVICA (Romania), Unique projects (Lithuania), AYUNTAMIENTO DE ALZIRA (Spain)
KA2 Youth Project StartUp EU Academy
Prepared and written by the Governorship of Manisa European Union and Foreign Affairs Office, “Cooperation for Innovation and Exchange of Good Practices” was submitted under the heading “KA205 – Strategic Partnerships for Youth” (All Writing and Preparation Procedures Made by the Governorship of Manisa) and the Czech Republic National Agency Our project has been accepted.
KA1 Youth Project MONEY DOES NOT GROW ON TREES
Project Name: Money Does Not Grow On Trees, (Money Does Not Grow On The Tree) Project Reference Number: 2019-1-CZ01-KA205-061080 Grant Applicant: KURO Hradec Kralove z. s. (Czech Republic) Project Partner: Manisa Governorship
Our Climate Project Name of the project: CHANGE YOURSELF, NOT CLIMATE
The general goal of our project; To contribute to global efforts to reduce human-induced greenhouse gas emissions and reduce climate change in accordance with scientific evidence, to raise awareness at the local level.
KA2 Adult Education Project - Let the Hopes Blossom
The general goal of our project; Strategic Partnership work on “Early School Leaving and Juvenile Delinquency”
The special goal of our project; 3 intellectual outputs were created. With an innovative approach, a methodology has been developed on Early School Leaving and Juvenile Delinquency, which is the theme of the project. Based on the methodology developed, a curriculum covering adult education was prepared.
Our Local Development Agency Works
- Vocational Competence Survey for Employed and Will Be Employed
- YENEP- New Generation Education Financial Support Program Project Design Support for 14 Districts, Project Preparation Support 12 successful 2 backups
- Feasibility Preparation Training (9 Institutions)
- Manisa Arrives At Its Sportive Airport
- Manisa Project Development Provincial Action Plan
- Manisa Industrial Symbiosis – Green Production Action Plan Study
- MAKİM R&D and Vocational Training Center
- Manisa Mold and Machinery Industry Common Use Center Feasibility Study
- Basic and Advanced CAD / CAM Trainings for Manisa Mold and Machinery Industry
- Manisa Machinery – Molding and Equipment Sector Clustering Road Map
- Manisa Turizm Brand City Strategic Development Plan
- Feasibility Study for the Determination of Infrastructure Problems of Urban Facilities and Historical-Cultural
- Heritage that can be the Focus of Tourism in Manisa
- Let Hopes Blossom (Violence, Drug Addiction and Juvenile Delinquency)